Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Preface to the Book worm

Honestly Blogging is something I haven't done much..Before I begin about the real book worm in me.. lets get to know somethin about me.. I'm a 26 year old girl, a die- hard book fan. 2 months ago I quit my HR job with a reputed Telecom company, and came home to prepare myself for my marriage..Since during this break from job, my books and my laptop gave me company, my fiance Nitin encouraged me to start writing a blog to share my 2 passions, reading & writing(being the daughter of a journalist does give me some good genes). So here I'm doing something I truly love.. Writing about Books

I will be writing about the books I'm reading , and have already read.. and in case this blog is read by people.. I would love to get reviews and recommendations for some great books...

So nitin, thanks to you.. Here comes my First Blog...

Yosha- The book worm

3 comments:

ps said...

hey yosha!
kudos for starting ur own blog.....it is indeed a great way of utilizing time, apart from wedding shopping n preparation, of course!
waiting for your blogs..... especially on kite runner, simply adored the book! watched the movie a couple of days back, it was a bit disappointing though in terms of acting and direction!
keep up the great work!
luv sis:)

Yosha said...

Heyy thanks sis for your comment.. i too saw the movie.. didnt match up with the book...i would any day prefer the book over the movie...i hope you will enjoy my blog... thanks a ton..

Anonymous said...

Good Start !!

Waiting for the real one.